Our Action Plan #14 – Please do these actions:
(Casino Miami, PlayTech, Florida Senators Hays & Hukill, and 4 Florida Representatives)
There are three Actions to take today:
- Send pre-filled tweets by clicking each of the spredd.it links here, and click the TWEET button in each new window that pops up: (Send from anywhere, not just for Florida residents.)
Tweet this Action Plan: http://spredd.it/zfV4XcCQ
Casino Miami: http://spredd.it/6hV5K3bO
Senator Alan Hays: http://spredd.it/F43WAaI9
Senator Dorothy Hukill: http://spredd.it/f9fcVUev
Representative Daniel Raulerson: http://spredd.it/dKe3il9N
Representative Lake Ray: http://spredd.it/xv5kg00q
Representative Michelle Rehwinkel: http://spredd.it/QbOEzZMG
Representative Paul Renner: http://spredd.it/x2141ZGc
And please follow @iPokerFlorida on Twitter if you don’t already.
- Want to do more on Twitter? Send this tweet to poker players you follow but aren’t following you on Twitter (fill in the blank):
@_________ PLEASE RT: Participate in the @iPokerFlorida campaign to authorize #InternetPoker: http://ipokerflorida.com/take-action/
- Like and comment on our post on the Casino Miami Facebook page:
- Like and share our Facebook post of this latest Action Plan #14:
- Send an email to Executive Vice President Dan Licciardi at Miami Casino ( email@example.com ) asking them to participate in our campaign, for example:
Poker players have come together to forward new legislation to authorize Internet poker for Florida. We are forming a coalition between players, Florida cardrooms and poker site operators. We invite your participation in our efforts. Please review our draft bill and join with us in our campaign: http://ipokerflorida.com/legislation
- If you live in Florida and haven’t already contacted your own Florida Senator and Florida Representative, follow the instructions below to write a pro-Internet-poker email to your two Florida State Legislators.
To let us know any response you get from any Florida legislator, or to volunteer to help run our campaign, send us an email through our CONTACT page.
Thank you for participating!