Our Action Plan #16 – Please do these actions:
(Gulfstream Park, IGT, 2 Florida Senators, and 4 Florida Representatives)
There are three Actions to take today:
- Send pre-filled tweets by clicking each of the spredd.it links here, and click the TWEET button in each new window that pops up: (Send from anywhere, not just for Florida residents.)
Tweet this Action Plan #16: http://spredd.it/71q4F1Ea
Gulfstream Park: http://spredd.it/bKI1ft3p
Int’l Game Technology: http://spredd.it/mWOelIaQ
Senator Jack Latvala: http://spredd.it/aj2Ebxtn
Senator John Legg: http://spredd.it/qW26Gsr9
Representative Patrick Rooney, Jr.: http://spredd.it/Xrg5Eucn
Representative Darryl Rouson: http://spredd.it/9j8c6D3U
Representative David Santiago: http://spredd.it/gJ6yfqsQ
Representative Irving Slosberg: http://spredd.it/ce22K8EU
And please follow @iPokerFlorida on Twitter if you don’t already.
- Want to do more on Twitter? Send this tweet to poker players you follow but aren’t following you on Twitter (fill in the blank):
@_________ PLEASE RT: Participate in the @iPokerFlorida campaign to authorize #InternetPoker: http://ipokerflorida.com/take-action/
- Send an email to Director of Poker Operations Scott Pool at Gulfstream Park ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) asking them to participate in our campaign, for example:
Poker players have come together to forward new legislation to authorize Internet poker for Florida. We are forming a coalition between players, Florida cardrooms and poker site operators. We invite your participation in our efforts. Please review our draft bill and join with us in our campaign: http://ipokerflorida.com/legislation
- If you live in Florida and haven’t already contacted your own Florida Senator and Florida Representative, follow the instructions below to write a pro-Internet-poker email to your two Florida State Legislators.
- Like and share our Facebook post of this latest Action Plan #16:
To let us know any response you get from any Florida legislator, or to volunteer to help run our campaign, send us an email through our CONTACT page.
Thank you for participating!