Our Action Plan #17 – Please do these actions now:
(Lucky’s Card Room, 888Poker, 2 Florida Senators, and 4 Florida Representatives)
There are three Actions to take today:
- Send pre-filled tweets by clicking each of the spredd.it links here, and click the TWEET button in each new window that pops up: (Send from anywhere, not just for Florida residents.)
Tweet this Action Plan #17: http://spredd.it/421ea5ef
Lucky’s Card Room at Tampa Greyhounds: http://spredd.it/m7rL9y7T
Senator Gwen Margolis: http://spredd.it/4boI1cK7
Senator Joe Negron: http://spredd.it/4fJOw1D0
Representative Jimmie Smith: http://spredd.it/w4FDGylc
Representative Ross Spano: http://spredd.it/4M6e8lLc
Representative Chris Sprowels: http://spredd.it/543gc5d0
Representative Richard Stark: http://spredd.it/5xC9a9rt
And please follow @iPokerFlorida on Twitter if you don’t already.
- Want to do more on Twitter? Send this tweet to poker players you follow but aren’t following you on Twitter (fill in the blank):
@_________ PLEASE RT: Participate in the @iPokerFlorida campaign to authorize #InternetPoker: http://ipokerflorida.com/take-action/
- Send an email to General Manger Mike Hater at Tampa Greyhound Track ( email@example.com ) and a similar email to 888Poker ( firstname.lastname@example.org) asking them to participate in our campaign, for example:
Poker players have come together to forward new legislation to authorize Internet poker for Florida. We are forming a coalition between players, Florida cardrooms and poker site operators. We invite your participation in our efforts. Please review our draft bill and join with us in our campaign: http://ipokerflorida.com/legislation
- If you live in Florida and haven’t already contacted your own Florida Senator and Florida Representative, follow the instructions below to write a pro-Internet-poker email to your two Florida State Legislators.
- Like and share our Facebook post of this latest Action Plan #17:
To let us know any response you get from any Florida legislator, or to volunteer to help run our campaign, send us an email through our CONTACT page.
Thank you for participating!