Our Action Plan #20 – Please do these actions now:
(Club 52, Replay Poker, 2 Florida Senators, and 4 Florida Representatives)
There are three Actions to take today:
- Send pre-filled tweets by clicking each of the spredd.it links here, and click the TWEET button in each new window that pops up: (Send from anywhere, not just for Florida residents.)
Club 52 at Melbourne: http://spredd.it/7tm7FQSa
Replay Poker: http://spredd.it/Bte4S76a
Senator Kelli Stargel: http://spredd.it/D4dcPKz3
Senator Geraldine Thompson: http://spredd.it/K03MQziU
Representative Alan Williams: http://spredd.it/PZqbcTdb
Representative John Wood: http://spredd.it/7427V89l
Representative Ritch Workman: http://spredd.it/yoUBY0k1
Representative Dana Young: http://spredd.it/2UkfbUO1
Tweet this Action Plan #20: http://spredd.it/H38Abve7
And please follow @iPokerFlorida on Twitter if you don’t already.
- Want to do more on Twitter? Send this tweet to poker players you follow but aren’t following you on Twitter (fill in the blank):
@_________ PLEASE RT: Participate in the @iPokerFlorida campaign to authorize #InternetPoker: http://ipokerflorida.com/take-action/
- Send an email to Club 52 at Melbourne Greyhound Park ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) and a similar email to Replay Poker ( email@example.com ) asking them to participate in our campaign, for example:
Poker players have come together to forward new legislation to authorize Internet poker for Florida. We are forming a coalition between players, Florida cardrooms and poker site operators. We invite your participation in our efforts. Please review our draft bill and join with us in our campaign: http://ipokerflorida.com/legislation
- If you live in Florida and haven’t already contacted your own Florida Senator and Florida Representative, follow the instructions below to write a pro-Internet-poker email to your two Florida State Legislators.
- Like and share our Facebook post of this latest Action Plan #20:
To let us know any response you get from any Florida legislator, or to volunteer to help run our campaign, send us an email through our CONTACT page.
Thank you for participating!